It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daisies



We have been so busy this summer...having so much fun..but when we are on the go having fun...the Hardy House pays for it...and that means I pay for it...but it is worth it...I think! ;) In and out for activities has turned the "shoe room" upside down, for example. It just makes me stressed to look at it and there are many other areas of the house in the same shape. It is so hard to get on top of it while keeping the kids happy. This morning I got up and cleaned the kitchen...made breakfast and recleaned the kitchen...kids had cheese and crackers for a snack and I recleaned the kitchen...made lunch and I recleaned the kitchen...the cyle is endless! So even when we are home it is hard to get on top of it all...the rest of the house waits while I clean the kitchen! All the while the shoe room is sternly staring at me...aaahhhhh!!! But I have daisies in the kitchen and everytime I go past them I smile...they take the edge off...better daisies than drinking right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment