It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My date with Cinderella!






Mom, Sk and I went to see the play Cinderella tonight. The best part was that SK and I got up in the attic and got out my old pageant crowns and dressed like princesses...tiara and all! Mom even wore a tiara! When I walked down the stairs in my green sequins dress from my junior prom and a crown I wondered if I could really go out in public like that...but then she saw me and her eyes lit up and I was confident I could do it! The play was great and Prince Charming was our waiter...what a bonus!! When they sang about fiding love Sk cried! She is so smart...at four able to follow a play and so sensitive and loving to be touched like that....she is a lover of love like me!! She was absolutely stunning...such a beautiful child in and out! It was such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment