It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 1, 2010

independance


To walk into the kitchen and see the boys getting their own drink is bittersweet...how many times have they said..."moma, can i have some tea?"....over a billion! I'll admit that there have been times that I have wished for them to be able to get their own drinks....it is constant getting for the four of them...literally non stop. I tell them "you are in que"....after I change Lila, get Rollins a bandaid, put the brownies in the oven, move the hose to the next tree, and get Riggs some tea, I will read you a book Sarah Kate....so why does it still send a little pang of hurt to see them doing things on their own? but it does.....

No comments:

Post a Comment