It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I think I can....









Children only see possibilities....and I love that about them! After camp today Rollins and Braden came home and announced that they were going Butterfly hunting! Well what are the chances?! Butterflies are fast...they fly...they are kind of rare...they only live two weeks for goodness sake! I thought that was so cute that they wanted to do that....I watched from the deck as they chased the air in the back yard...in search of a butterfly! I picked up a broom to sweep the kitchen floor and it wasn't two minutes later until I heard them calling...."moma, we got one!" And they did! They caught the most beautiful blue and black butterfly I have ever seen!They were so proud....so full of possibilities! As they let it go....it circled up up into the breeze and they waved goodbye...they knew they could catch another!

No comments:

Post a Comment