It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

an unexpected treat...


Tonight Bumpa came over unexpectedly which she rarely does...it was such a treat! And then Gran Gran came over! The boys were gone so it was just 'the girls"! We had pizza and then Bumpa watched Lady and the Tramp with Sarah Kate and Lila Ray...it is one of her favorites and it was sweet to see them watch it together...Lila kept saying "what...what" trying to figure out what was going on in the movie...so cute! Mom and I sat in the kitchen and played with our new iphones...it is so rare that I get to sit...so rare that I get to be with my mom...so rare that I got to spend 30 uninterupted minutes with her! It was such a great night at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment