It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Looking back two years ago...



It's Lila Ray's birthday today...my baby is two. I say that with joy and I say that with a deep saddness. I want time to pass....for the children to experience every joy life has to offer but I don't understand why it has to go so fast...in a blink they will be grown and sometimes I just wish I could keep my eyes shut to stop the blinks and make it last longer...but if my eyes were shut I would miss the magic and beauty all around me! So waiting for her to wake up this morning I put a pink tricycle together, sat out presents the childen had lovingly picked out for her...a princess camera from Riggs, a snow white shirt from Rollins and a lip lips set from Kay Kate...I got doughnuts set out for a birthday breakfast...made my self a cup of coffee and sat and remembered the day she was born.I remember laying there on the table with such happiness as I waited to see this baby girl..just longing to hold her and look at her! What joy she brought from the minute she came into this world..for all of us. We were all madly in love with her...and still are.

No comments:

Post a Comment