It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 8, 2010

oh Lila Ray!


Lila Ray can be a real handful! She is so strong willed and wants what she wants! Right now during the day I will play with her...different things...mostly babies...tea party or passing a ball back and forth on the steps is another favorite game...but when the game ends...watch out! You can give her 5 minutes or 3 hours but no matter when you stop the game to do something else....she looses it and throws a fit! The fits are shrill and long and pitiful...I wish I could play with her all day everyday!I know in my heart that I play with her more than any other mom and still it hurts me to see her so upset and makes me feel so guilty....God Love my Lila Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment