It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Lila's first Pedicure


Tonight mom took Sarah Kate, Lila and me to get a pedicure. It was so so cute to watch Lila...she sat right between my legs and dipped her fat piggies in the water and watch in awe as it bubbled....put her leg out for lotion....and pointed to her pigs and said "pink...pink" We decided on red since we were excited for the July 4th holiday. When she got home she ran around showing everyone her piggies! She is so full of life! On another funny note when we got there SK climbded up in her pedicure chair and enjoyed every minute...when her pedicure was coming to an end she looked over at mom and said " I think I need my fingernails done too!" Gran Gran of course let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment