It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hardy Hide out

Somewhere near our house.....the exact location I can not tell you....because I was asked to do a cross your heart promise that I would not tell...there is a very special place the boys discovered. It is a little walk and through the trees...but once you enter you know right away that you are in the Hardy Hideout.

The littles are so proud of this little place. They go and talk...have snacks...play games...it's just their little piece of the world!

 There is a sign in the hide out...a piece of wood they found on a walk...that they asked me to write on....it says....Hardy Hideout....and a UK sticker pennant has been carefully placed in the corner to make it special.

 There is a secret sharpie hidden in a tree in the hideout and if you are lucky enough to be invited in...you may be asked to sign the sign with his sharpie.....so you can leave your mark on the hideout and know you are welcome back any time. I was lucky enough to sign the sign today...
 And so was daddy.....since then many more have followed...but their names I can not reveal....

 It's the Hardy Hideout.....a piece of their childhood....a place that will be very special to the littles as summer rolls in and they are home more....together. Today we added a picnic table to the hideout. I have a feeling many popsicles will be eaten there this summer...and that warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment