It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pinkalicious!

Pinkalicious is one of the girls' most favorite books! When we heard they were bringing the musical to Derby Dinner we got tickets right away and counted down the days! Sarah Kate, Julia and Lila were so excited and they loved seeing the cast on the wall...dreaming that one day their name might be up in lights!

 They were dressed in pink, of course, from head to toe!
 Lila was enchanted with the stage....so much pink!
 Before I knew it...she was on it...Get down, Lila Ray!
 We ate and for dessert had the perfect pink cupcakes!

 The musical was just precious! Sarah Kate was delighted!
 While we were there I was sitting down at our table and I felt these little arms wrap around me...when I turned around it was Sydney! I was so happy to see her sweet face! That made our perfect pink day even better!
 We just had the best time...we always do....so fun hanging with the girls!
 When it was over I gave the girls little goodies for being so good at the musical!
 Pink cupcake lip gloss!

 Of course we also left with new pink cupcake princess t shirts as well! It was a pleasantly pinkalicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment