It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Staff Appreciation

This week was Staff Appreciation week at Goshen! I poured my heart into making it a special week for the staff at this amazing school that I love so much! It was a lot of all nighters and juggling schedules so I could be at the school every day but it was a great week and I think the staff enjoyed it! There were bracelets, flowers, roses, gift cards, blizzards, lunches, massages, and desserts...and lots of thank you for all you do....


I know I appreciate the staff so much...in so many ways. I am blessed to have such wonderful people have such an impact on the life of my Goshen Gators!

1 comment:

  1. It was fantastic! Thanks for all of your hard work! I know the entire staff felt loved and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete