It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

goodbye ballet

Sarah Kate had her last ballet and tap class tonight. By last I mean before the recital but also her last one ever. She does not want to do it again next year....(deep sign).....I simply loved it when I was little but she doesn't feel it in her heart and wants to check out guitar lessons or maybe tennis she says.
The brothers can to watch and show their support too!
She was happy to dance for us!
 It may not be her thing...but she sure is cute doing it! Seriously...I could eat her up......

 I love that she and Julia have done this together. Julia is really into cheer and so that will be her focus and Sk is ready to try something new...but it was fun having them together in dance.

 After the class the girls were presented with awards...Sk got a beautiful pink ribbon!
 Lila, however, can't wait to sign up next year! Thank goodness for the 4th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment