It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It was warm enough...

It was warm enough today for Shortcake.....Strawberry Shortcake!
 After supper we had dessert on the deck....and the littles were so happy! It was warm and there bites of sweet, yummy goodness in their bowls!
 They sat together and talked ...and laughed...and I just watched...I love when they are all together...in one spot...I know these times are special....
 Lila got up and offered me a bite of her shortcake....sometimes she can be so sweet...this after telling a complete stranger in Meijer today that she didn't like her....oh Lila Ray!
 Riggs was the first to finish and as he took his bowl in to the sink...he said that was amazing!  Oh summer we can't wait for your sweetness every day! Warmer days are coming...can you feel them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment