It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Swim lesson for sk...take 2

Grace was ready to push SK a little bit now that they had gotten to know each other a little bit....

Sk was ready to do it...but she didn't want to. She knew what was coming...we could all feel it...
It is painful as a Moma to watch your child fight against something......part of me wanted to tell Grance to just dunk her....to get it over with...the other part wanted to jump in the pool....get her out...wrapp her in a warm towel...and cover her face with kisses....
She hated it...the feeling of the water over her ears.....and I hated it for her.....and then she was asked to do it...put her face in......to go under and let the water cover her head willingly...I held my breath.....and the baby steps took place before my eyes.....

One.....
Two......

Three.......

and then it was done......she had done it, my brave girl...and then I was able to breathe again....

No comments:

Post a Comment