It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

He's ready....

Today Riggs told me he is ready to be baptised. Newly 9...I wondered he he truly understood what it meant so I asked him to be sure. He replied...it means I believe in God. I believe that he sent Jesus to die for my sins..and that I believe that today and will believe it all the days of my life.  So, he gets it..he's ready...and this Sunday he will go forward at church...with his best friend, Colin. They have decided to do this together and we are so proud of them and so happy to the core. This Sunday is Mother's Day...and I can't think of a better gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment