It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dying eggs

This year I branched out...I got a really cool...super neat...egg spinner to color the eggs with magnificent splatters of color! 
 We tried to love it....but it was horrible....
 so we got the vinegar back out of the pantry and dyed our eggs old school!
 God, I love these littles...they make every holiday....every day really....special....
 loved this egg Riggs made....Kentucky National Champions 2012!!
 When it was over we placed all our eggs in the eggs crate we use every year...and I placed another childhood Easter memory in my heart....it's the little things.....truly...truly...truly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment