It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, April 15, 2012

easter morning

The bunny came...while we were curled up in our beds dreaming of deviled eggs and peeps...the Easter Bunny came!
and brought goodies for boys.....
and little girls too.....
The littles were so excited.....
Sarah Kate hopes the bunny brings her flip flops every year.....

He didn't disappoint!

and to watch Rollins' little mouth say "look at all my treasures"...melted my heart...the way his mouth forms certain words like treasure, championship, chicken....well, its just one of those things we love about him.....
Lila Ray got the bunny she wanted...he came with a carrot to feed him and a baby bottle!
Then we got ready for Easter Sunday church......

The boys looking so handsome.....
and the little beauties looking well...beautiful!
I just felt truly blessed this Easter....blessed and full of love.....
This is my whole world and to me it's just perfect......
and full of joy amidst all the other things we are....like crazy and unpredictable! I'll never forget this church service...Lila decided to mimic the lady in front of us...and during every song held her hands in the air...I thought I might pee my pants...she is something else...this one....
Church was funny and wonderful at the same time....I still love watching these two take communion together....I truly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment