It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break here we are!

We drove through the the night to our precious Alabama beach! Monday morning we awoke and said...Spring Break we have arrived!
We have never been here in spring.....
and found the pool to be a little colder than we are used to.....
so we pretty much spent our time on the sugar white sand...listening to the waves of the ocean....there is no place we would rather have been! We spent our first day finding shells on the beach.....
playing in the ocean.....


we.....
missed.....
you......
Gulf Shores!

I spent the day just watching my littles....extra beautiful they seem against the back drop of the beach and the ocean....

I let the go...go...go... weight of my life slip off my shoulders...
and we got ready to.....
jump for joy.....We are on Spring Break, baby!!!!!!
Today I didn't clean the house........
today I didn't have PTA or swim team work.....
We had lunch at Tacky Jacks...and Riggsy had his first (virgin) pina colada!
so of course, Lila Ray had to have one too!
We stopped by the pier....
to let Rollins..... the ultimate finder.... have a few minutes of hermit crab time....
He found 6 in no time....
we ended our perfect first day back on the beach....
we are so glad to be here.......the break is so welcome and so good

No comments:

Post a Comment