It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

50 shades

Dear Blog,
I am so sorry I have neglected you since this book came into my life.
 As the craziness stirs around me with all that I have going on right now...I gave each extra second I could squeeze to read a few pages of this book...in the line at carpool....while running a bath....at a stop light....
while cooking dinner.....
I found it to be quite addictive.....I just love a good tragic love story......
 Really?! It was just delicious......and not just because it was sexy.....although it did stir feeling inside me...not ones to be tied up in bed...if that is what you are thinking...... ;)

 It reminded me of our inner desire...and need .....to be and feel wanted....how we all just need that...and how we all have a past that has helped to shape who we are today.....
but finally I have finished all three books and I will miss Christian Gray oh so very much now that he will not be in my daily life...but rather on a book shelf in the family room....
I can't wait until the movie comes out! Laters Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment