It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 9, 2012

NIght Egg Hunt

Our night eggs hunts gets a little bigger every year..as we grow and open our hearts and lives to new friendships....I love looking around at faces of happy people I love....it gives me such joy to see my friends with their children....
 my children with their friends....
 We are oh so thankful for friendship this Easter! We are truly blessed to love so many families!
 We started the egg hunt with a game of pass the egg...when you were out you got a glow bracelet...
 then we played a few games...the carrot relay was boys vs girls!

 It was oh so fun....happy giggles and cheers all around!





 They were so excited to hunt.....but it seemed to take forever for the darkness to fall....
 so we played a game of catch the jelly bean!
 while the momas talked and watched the littles play....
 Finally it was dark....
 and the night hunt began....





Everybody got lots of eggs and lots of prizes and candy.....so glad you could all come!
Happy Easter from the Hardys!

No comments:

Post a Comment