It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good bye beach....

It had been the best spring break....but we had one last morning to spend on the beach....
 and spend it we did.....

 one last time laying on the beach blanket with my Jenna and my mom for the week...just laughing and talking....
 I just love having my mom around...she is just one amazing lady and I just love her so very much...
 Wild life of the day...mini jelly fish! they caught about 60!

 and what is it about this one...this trip....I could just see him growing up....
 and I was so taken aback by his beauty....
 He just seemed older to me...he was more helpful...more relaxed...more confident.....maybe it's that his 10th birthday is only days away....
 may be it's the way he let loose and laughed this trip.....and was so funny...truly funny....
 maybe it's the way his beach Bieber hair looked amazing every day.....
 I can't quite put my finger on it.....
 But I was extra in love with him this trip.....he is one amazing kid...and right now I could just eat him up....


 So with the gulls flying....
 we said our beach goodbyes....
 and with a sigh of content satisfaction .....we ended our spring break....
 and packed up and headed home.....
 Jenna sent this to me on the way home....

and I could not agree with her more.....it just brings out the best of times!

No comments:

Post a Comment