It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 26, 2013

Are we ready?

It is the day before school begins....are we ready?
I think so....the last few things are check off the list....

Back to school breakfast for the teachers.....check
First day of school outfits.....Check
School necessities are purchased........Check
 school supplies organized.......check


North Open House....Check

So the list says we are ready...it's all checked off..
So why does my heart feel so.....not ready...and sad...I am just not quite ready to give them up all day.... every day yet. But here we go...back to school tomorrow! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment