It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 8, 2013

heading back to Germany

We got up this morning and made the most of our free time in Austria!
We went Coo-Coo clock shopping!
and explored the beautiful town of Fussen!
We met back up for a pool side lunch.....
and then got got in our Porsche for the last time......
I savored every minute of this ride....the air around me, the sun on my face, the feeling of freedom, the beauty around me....

Every mie bringing us closer to Stuttgert.......
and the end of the Porsche part of our journey......
we have LOVED "The Porsche Experience"

Back in Stuttgart we met back up with our favorite waiter, Chris, in the beer garden.....

and met up for drinks before our last dinner together.....

So glad our last dinner was outside in a beautiful, German beer garden!
We toasted our amazing trip.....
and had a wonderful dinner together!
Snitzel anyone?
What a fun and amazing group of new friends....we are going to miss them for sure!
and we might miss this couple time although right now all I can think about it my littles....I miss them so much!
With new Beer Steins in hand we left ........
and headed down town.......for a fun night out!

We ended up at this really cool roof top bar...with sand....palm trees...and beds for tables....
and Strawberry tobacco to smoke!
It was a great way to end an amazing trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment