It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Goshen Meet & Greet 2013

My Gators were so excited to meet their teachers!
They were all smiles as we headed to the Meet & Greet!

We took raspberry soaps with tags that read: Berry happy to be in your class to their teachers. The kids love handing their teachers a little goodie...it's a nice way to break the ice...and say I am happy to be here.
Sarah Kate loved meeting Mrs. Oberst...she was so warm and inviting! We are excited to get to know her!
and she is over the top excited about having friends in her class!
 
 Then we were off to see P...SK ran right in for a big hug......

 and then one for Lila.....
Oh my goodness...I dearly love this woman with all my heart. She knows I would stand in front of a train for her...and she know my heart...when we planned videos and funeral arrangement after the loss of her husband together....we bonded on a different level.....I deeply love and respect this woman and I am so happy that Lila will have this amazing time with her. So, so grateful for her....
 It's going to be a wonderful for year for Lila....she just doesn't know it yet!

 Last stop was meeting Mrs. Roberts with Rollins. Could she be any more gorgeous?
He is a little nervous as his buddies are in other classes, but this sweet, kind boy will make the most of that.

 So here we go..... excited for another year at Goshen! This school we all love so very much!
Happy Open house to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment