It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Morning photo shoot

I can't fit it all in right now....the criss cross of summer closing fun and the back to school frenzy is wild this year. One thing I have not fit in is a professional photo session with my littles and when I look at the calendar there is no way that is happening before school starts, but I want to freeze this moment...in my heart...on my wall. This time before Lila starts school and is still all mine for a few days...and before Riggs gets a taste of the fun and freedom of Middle School...and while my middles are just exactly who they are right now...precious and kind.
So I did.
I hauled the bench from my room to the back yard and put them in white and snapped away.
No professional....not perfect....but preserved.






and it was free...and took about 25 minutes from moving the bench to the boys putting back on their underarm t shirts! Glad we did it and so thankful for these sweet faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment