It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome home my broken boy......

After 16 days of not seeing my first born I was so excited to get my hands on him! I was all smiles when the Frazee's pulled up from their trip to the lake!

As soon as I got him alone in the house I realized something was wrong....he was limping and when I checked him out he had a big gash on his toe...his foot was swollen and bruised. He said he had run into a boulder in the lake trying to run and grab a rope swing. So off to urgent care we went.

we came out with a broken toe and crutches........
But the toe was not the only thing broken....he had a broken heart too, North Cross Country starts tomorrow and he will not a part of it. He is out 2-4 weeks. 
It was so hard to watch him be an observer for the first practice. 
 But we are going to the Y.....
 and he is spending time in the pool to keep in shape while he can't run!

 So sad for him...but hoping he will make a full recovery in the blink of an eye!



No comments:

Post a Comment