It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last Holiday of the summer......

We were able to squeeze in Holiday World (just barely) before school started.....but we did it!


I loved hanging out with my littles here.....no "back to school" business was in front of me...it was a day to step away from it all and just have fun!





 We rode the Voyage for the first time!

 and the log ride was a big hit for sure....I think they rode it 15 times! No lines on this day so the workers just let them stay on!


They got off soaked but happy!

As the day came to a close....you could almost feel the laid back feeling of summer take a step back from us....and we started talking about school and classes and school buses......
 and I started thinking about letting this one go to school....gone from me all day....a whole new wold for both of us.......


 So here is to a great day at Holiday World and wishes for a happy school year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment