It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The baby is 5.....

We woke up and headed to Dunkin Doughnuts to begin Lila's birthday day!
Jenna had arrived early and worked her magic!
Balloons....doughnuts...and drinks.......
She was so excited!

Jenna got her Boo....she has wanted him for so long!
It was the best way to start the day!
Then it was off to Claires....

For Lila to get her ears pierced.....her idea....not mine.....
But she did it...must be getting brave at 5!
We played the afternoon away with Lexi......

and then we got ready for her party..........




She was so excited about her cake.....
and that Maddie came.....
and to have her friends there...present to celebrate with her!
Soon the bubble truck arrived......
and it was fun and bubble mania!







and then Kona Ice time!




We gathered around the birthday girl to sing and let me make a birthday wish!

and then party favors were passed out and hugs and thank you were said to all her guests!
Then it was present time!



and after a huge day full of fun and birthday bliss my five year old fell fast asleep.
I can't believe my baby is five.....

 I love you, Lila Ray....Happy, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment