It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

75-30-1


75 is the speed I was going when I got my first ticket
30 is the number of days in April
1 is the number of times I have walked through a concentration camp

75 is the ideal temperature...a perfect day in my book
30 is the number of days in November
1 is the number of times I have watched a
hurricane from my window

75 was the year my mother got pregnant with me and carried me in her belly
30 is the number of days in September
1 is the number of times I have watched the sunrise over the Sistine Chapel

75 is the number of cancer lesions in the lungs
of my dear friend Pam
30 is the number of cancer lesions in her liver
1 is the number of lives we have to live so live them well....live them full...and live with no regret.

Pam teaching the kids to love and respect the Earth...one of her many passions. Sending love your way,....

No comments:

Post a Comment