It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 4, 2011

something I'm happy for



There is only one pretty child in the world and everymother has it.
-Chinese Proverb

I can not tell you how...every piece of my being...aches with love and happiness for Mrs.Parrott. She is growing a much wanted...and much loved baby and a peaceful happiness radiates from within her...she is happy...and beautiful...and the bigger her belly gets the more beautiful she is!

 There is nothing better than a baby on the way...and I can't wait to meet Anderson. His Moma says he has the cutest nose in the whole world...and it look to me like he does! Ruthie is already in love and I am so happy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment