It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moe's

 The kids love to go to Moe's! They just absolutely love it...and are all smiles when ever we say we are going!It is kind of a funny to to blog about...a place we eat...it's not fancy...but it's special to us. We don't eat out all that much so it's always a treat to sit around a table..with food someone else has prepared for a change..with a fountain drink in front of you..and surrounded by the people you love most. We have good memories there...and I look back on the places that I remember as a child...Thornberries in the Mall, The Magic Pan, the restaurant they used to have in Lazarus...even Sizzler...all closed...so I thought I better blog about it now...you never know! So here's to Moe's...I hope you are open for business for a very long time!




No comments:

Post a Comment