It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

so sick

Riggs has been so sick for the past few days...some crazy fever virus. He has been in his bed by himself sick...can't eat anything sick...so very sick. Of course I hate it..I hate that he feels so rotten...and there is not much I can do for him to really make him feel better, but I have loved taking care of him. As he gets older I treasure these times when he really needs me and really wants me. I have drawn him three baths a day for the past days..he is like me that way...a good bath makes everything better.  I have turned on movies he is perfectly capable of turning on and brought him countless cups of warm tea..with a straw because that is the way he likes it most.  I have watched him sleep alot...so precious...and although he is getting so big there is something about watching your child sleep that brings you back to when they were little...so with all the sleeping he has been doing.I have been doing a lot of looking back and remembering when.

No comments:

Post a Comment