It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playdough

Oh I love Play dough! I love the way it squishes in your hands and the smell...I love the smell the most!
Tonight Riggs had basketball practice  so it was just the littlest littles....as I was making supper out came the new 24 pack of play dough! Riggs, Rollins and Lila had so much fun and it was so cool to watch them create..each creation reflecting their personalities. Rollins made a Valentine cake for me with candles on top for me to make a wish...so sweet and so thoughtful and so typical of him!
Sarah Kate...who I am pretty sure is the smartest little 5 year old in the world...and certainly a creative thinker created pictures to a song she knows called Airplanes... here are the lyrics that inspired her!

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)


 Seriously?  She made airplanes...stars..and a birthday candle to represent the wish. Now that is impressive! She is always amazing me with her unique and precious thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment