It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crazy Basketball!

The basketball season is winding down for the boys. Rollins' team got off to a rough start with many losses...but these boys have really come together and with each game they get better and better. They have not won many so the longing for victory is great with these mighty boys!  Today the game went into over time...then double overtime...then triple over time....and finally it was decided that they would play sudden death...first team to make a basket wins! They gathered in an intense huddle to form a plan...Luke was to get the ball and shoot the basket.
 Rollins passed the ball in and after a few passes...it was in Luke's hands...he shot the ball..and I swear it was like I was in a movie...the ball was in slow motion as it arched toward the basket....holding our breath...we waited...and then in the ball went...and victory was ours!
 It was high fives...and happy boys!
 and smiles I will carry in my heart for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment