It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back to School for Lila Ray!

She was so proud of her big girl homework....to decorate this star to take on the first day of school!
She was so proud of it and did it all by herself! She was excited about her first day of preschool!
She was rocking her new back pack that she picked out and was cute as a button!


On the way there daddy called to wish her good luck!
This is not mothers day out where I walk her in...this is preschool where she is dropped off in the car pool line...BIG difference! That sidewalk sure looked long to both of us! She got out looked back and I wasn't sure if she would go....but reluctantly she did....
She was welcomed by sweet Mrs. Shaw! As the door closed behind her I wiped away my tears and headed to Goshen.

It was so fun to be back in the school volunteering and getting to know the kids! I loved spending time in Sarah Kate's class today!
Thank goodness for Goshen because the morning went by so fast and before I knew it I was back in line to pick up my baby girl!
I was so happy to get her back...I covered her with kisses and treated her to her favorite lunch......
Chick-Fil-A nuggets with Polynesian sauce! She ate and told me all about her day and I savored every detail she gave me! It's all just happening so fast......

No comments:

Post a Comment