It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Meeting Mrs. Hays

Lila went to meet her teacher at Watkins this week! She was so happy to see Eliza...they have always been in class together and had not seen each other over the summer.

 Mrs. Hays is lovely! Sarah Kate had her and Lila fell in love with her right away....giving her hugs and not wanting to leave her when it was time to go.
 It's going to be another great year of love and learning at Watkins!
 After preschool orientation we got Chick-fil-A and headed to the park we call the smokey mountain park...because of the little stream that runs through it.
I love spending one on one time with this little girl....
We have something really special going....she challenges me daily but she melts my heart in a big...big....way!

As the baby....the last....I can literally see he grow right before my eyes...
 She is an amazing breath of fresh air in my life....nothing is ever dull with Lila Ray around....she carries with her an energy that I can't even begin to put into words.....
She is fearless...and open to everyone...she approaches people...friends and strangers alike....with the same openness in her heart saying... here I am let's have some fun....
I am really looking forward to this year with her...as she learns and grows at school...while we still have our days together.....
I love her from her head....
down to her toes! (look how long those legs looks now...dangling from the swing :( sad but true)

No comments:

Post a Comment