It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, September 22, 2011

an unexpected night out

We planned a late dinner with Brad and Jenna at Blackstone. Seriously, by the time Jeremy got home from work it was after 9......but we went anyway! At Blackstone we ran into Stephanie and the rest is history! After dinner she took us to Bistro 142!
We went to listen to this amazing 16 year old who is going to be on American Idol this season...she made it to Hollywood!

I have never laughed so hard in my life when Stephanie pulled out a coozie from her purse for the night. 
It matches my purse, she said.....just one of the many reasons why I love her!
 Jenna and I tried Dragon juice for the first time! Very tasty!
We could have been drinking water for all we cared! We were just happy to be out and we are always happy to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment