It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Setteling into Kindergarten

The more time I spend in this room the more in love I am....this is where Sarah Kate is lucky enough to spend her days with Mrs. P. You can see it is a room full of energy and fun....
But when the children are in the class that is where the real magic begins! It is a very special place to learn!
I loved walking in today and seeing a framed photo of Sarah Kate on the cubby shelf...just like home.
Today they learned about apples...how they grow...the parts of them...they tasted them...sorted them...and made applesauce! They wrote about them too!

 Then in typical Mrs. P style...they had a little fun! They bobbed for them!


The kids learn so much with smiles on their faces the whole time! Oh Sarah Kate is a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment