It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, September 23, 2011

UK/ UL Football game!

Football season is so fun...and we all look forward to the annual UK vs UL football game ! Even though both teams honestly stink this year we go all out like they are Superbowl worthy! We headed over to Jenna's for the evening and we had a ball!
She had quite the spread!
The girls danced and cheered!

 Sweet Rolls loved drinking his Big Blue for the Cats!
 and these two peas in a pod were cat crazy all night long!
 It really was just the best night...so laid back and relaxing to just hang out with friends!
 This little one..literally melts my heart. Brook is on the cross country team so I get to spend a lot of time with her. She is precious and always hugs me and tell me I am the best friend ever to her....I just love her...such good medicine for the soul!
 We even did smores!
 It was fun even though the Cats got their butt kicked! Jenna and I are exactly alike on many, many things...but she is all about the Cards and I am true blue!
 It was a great night and honestly one of my favorite parts was playing with sweet Ryson. He and I played action figures for a very long time....then swords....then basketball...playing....really playing with a little one is just the best. He opened right up to me!  I loved it....and I love that he is adorable and cheers for the Cats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment