It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My rollins

It's when I see him do something by himself that I really notice.....that I really see how big he is getting. The round face that I could still look into and see my baby has been replaced with the sharper, thinner angles of a bigger boy.  His legs are longer and stronger...but inside he still remains the sweetest child I have ever known.  He still reaches out for me to cuddle...and he still kisses me every day. He askes me every day...EVER DAY...how my day was....and knowing him makes me a better person. 
 He is doing soccer with United this year...and tonight he had a play date. I was in awe of him on the soccer field. He is fast and plays with such energy and heart.
 Tonight he played Charlie and that was fun to hang with the Christs for a while! It was fun to watch the boys battle for the ball!
 After three games....of giving it his all....he happily left the field and was on to the next thing. He is such a go with the flow kind of kid. I just love him so very much and I could not be more proud to be his moma!

No comments:

Post a Comment