It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monopoly Hardy

I feel like we have a new family member right now...world meet Monopoly Hardy! 
 The boys especially are practically obsessed with it...if they have down time it is a revolving door of bike riding in the court and monopoly....bike riding in the court and more monopoly .....
 I do love flitting around in the kitchen...going from mess to mess...and having them all together at the kitchen table...talking...laughing....playing...
 Busy but busy at home...and I just love our time at home together...it is so precious. Welcome to the family Monopoly...you are a welcome addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment