It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, September 8, 2011

the way home

I make the 25 minute trek to Creasy Mahan Nature preserve 3 times a week for XC practice. I go to Goshen to the kids school at least 5 times every week...sometimes 5 times a day!  so I travel this road a lot...and I know it by heart.  But every time I see this spot on my journey home...I know I am close and a feeling of happy comes over me! It's funny how your body and your mind just know the way home. I can be lost in a song...talking to the kids...or a million other things...and when I pass through these trees I always smile....just a few more minutes until I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment