It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bath Time with Moma




Lila Ray and I were having the best time in the bath tonight! We giggled and sang...had a tea party. Her soft, warm, wet baby skin on mine...so sweet. The bath is true one on one I have found with all my children...four white walls in the comfort of warm, sudsy water...and it's something you can't do for very long so enjoy the innocent sweetness while you can. Sarah Kate had grabbed my camera and took these pictures of Lila and me...my instict was to be fussy with her...put my camera down..it's not a toy...get it away from the bathroom and the water...but I trusted her to take a few and I am glad I did...they are sweet memories I want to remember but, of course, would never have considered inviting a camera to take a photo of wet, no make up me after a long day of running around crazy. Not my best photos but the memories are sweet enough to get me through it...thanks kkate for capturing the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment