It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pink pink pink

There was a time in my life when I truly believed I would only be a mother of boys...Jeremy had a brother who had only boys, my sister had boys, my brothers Cam and Heath had boys...it was blue and batman and so fun...but we had lived in this world of little boys for so long that the idea of pink and barbies seemed so unreal...and truly to me there are times when it is still unreal...or maybe surreal...when I am over come with emotion by just walking into the sea of pink the girls call their room. Tonight was one such occasion....after baths two sweet smelling little ladies went running down the hall to their beautiful pink room. When I peeked in on them they were lost in their books....so engrossed in their stories that they did not know I was even taking their picture. Beautiful babbles floated from Lila's mouth as she told her story and Sarak Kate was in heaven...and I was in awe of the beauty of my girls in their pink room!


No comments:

Post a Comment