It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Soccer Games of the season!!!

The boys had their first soccer games today! It was the first events of such a busy day...2 soccer games....cross country meet...and then off to Lexington for the UK game...7 to midnight nonstop...but non stop fun! Riggs rejoined the Rockets this season and played so well...he really hustled and tried so hard out on that field...I was thinking the whole time please save your legs for the Rumble in the Jungle...but kids don't save up...they give all the energy they have at the time...knowing more energy will grow inside of them. I love that about my kids.



When Riggs plays soccer...I think he so beautiful...his hair flips up and he is intense and I can see a glimpse of what he will look like when he is older. I love, love, love this boy.






















Rollins was on a new team...the webslingers...and although the kids are different...the coach is different and it was so disorganized...Rollins played hard and left his heart on the field. He was so unsure of these new kids...and his face was priceless as he took it all in...I took some great pictures of him but they have disappeared on the computer...it breaks my heart to loose a picture...hopefully they will turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment