It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beautiful Boy

Tonight Riggs got a ribbon at Cross Country....a personal best ribbon. Coach Lee said this ribbon was for his performance at the Chance Chase...for always working hard...leading by example and giving his heart. I was thrilled to hear these words but overjoyed for Riggs to hear them......I can tell him a million times how amazing he is...and I do, but it means something different coming from someone else and we all know that. He was so pleased.
We were sitting at Creasy...just Riggs and I.... waiting for Rollins to finish up his soccer practice. I sat a little away from him and I had my big lens on the camera...I took these shots of him without him knowing...I was so enamoured by his beauty. He is so handsome...just a beautiful child, I think...and he is the last one to see it. His confidence grows everyday and I hope one day he will fell happy and confident in this beautiful body that he has been blessed with...until then I'll just keep on loving him with all I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment