It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Complete

I am complete in every sense when it comes to my children...my babies....when we had Riggs I was in awe...so happy to be a mama...and so in love with this baby boy who I watched as he took in the world..... scanning each new thing with a serious grin....and I put him in my heart, called him my whole world and hung his picture on my wall so that I could look at his picture every day of my life.

And I longed for another baby....and we were so blessed when Rollins came into the world after such a tough labor and delivery...and it was sweet love at first sight...such a happy, content baby! I added him in my heart, called him my everything and hung his picture on my wall so that I could look at him every day of my life.

And I wanted another...truly I did...and I really hoped to have a little girl and I was speechless when this baby girl arrived...our precious Sarah Kate! Beautiful and insightful this baby took my breath away....and I added her to my heart, called her my dream come true and hung her picture on my wall so I could look at her every day of my life.











And I said we were done..3 was enough...but silently I wanted just one more...and so I wished upon my birthday cake for the longing to go away or for another baby...and let it be a sister. Weeks later I discovered I was pregnant to our delight...and it was magical and so easy to add Lovely Lila to our lives. A spirited beauty from the moment she arrived yet ironically she washed a blanket of contentment over me...I felt complete. And so I added her to my heart, called her my wish come true and just added her picture to my wall so that I may look at her every day of my life.











And now my heart...and my wall is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment