It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Pond

The kids and I love walking down to the pond in our neighborhood...it takes me back to my childhood in a way.... just being there...and I love being able to spend this simple time with the kids....
Throwing Rocks













Walking hand in hand.....and holding hands




























I love just sitting beneath a tree and watching them explore and discover the world around them....
























































Watching two precious little girls play ring around the rosies on the rocks and watching the boys and how close they are in so many ways. I pray they will always feel the love for each other that they have right now.....
































I feel like this is our place...a place I can go with the kids and we know a happy time will be had and treasures will be found...feathers, bugs, sticks, smiles!











































































Toes in the grass....love in my heart...the pond is a happy place!


No comments:

Post a Comment