It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A little fall...a lot of family

Fall was in the air today....so with the windows rolled down and hair a blowin' we packed a picnic and headed to Clify Falls State park to meet up with Jason, Tonya and Sydney as well as her mom and step dad...we invited Jeff, Heather, Ryan and Reagan to join us as well. It is just such a treat to be with my brother. He is so full of love and is one amazing daddy!

















I cherish the moments of one on one time that I get with Sydney when the planets align and all four of my children don't need me for a second or two...it warms my heart when she starts a sentence with ...."Aunt Danielle...." I loved her from the moment I knew she was in this world but I love getting to know her!


And even though I see Ryan and Reagan more it was so fun to spend time with them today too! Ryan and Riggs discovered that they have long arms and it was fun to see them just laughing...just being cousins!












and Reagan is just a cutie!


We had the best time hiking...just being outside...being together....blending these families with Jason and Tonya bringing part of their family and Jeremy and I bringing part of ours...and it was easy and so nice.



<
It was just a happy day...I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment