It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ladies on the town!

We celebrated Felisha's birthday tonight in style...and truly we were a fashion statement in our fancy pink limo! Sarah Kate thought it was "the most car in the whole entire world"!


We  were ladies on the town so we headed to Corbits for cocktails......

Then it was another Limo Ride to Volare...and we laughed and danced all the way there!




At Volare we had a few drinks....yummy food and alot of fun! We presented Felisha with her birthday cake and sang to her...Happy Birthday and a little Stevie Nicks too!





After our fun time at Volare...the Limo ride to Molly Malones felt like a time warp to me....I felt free and fun...and that felt good to let go for a few minutes with some of my friends!

Molly Malones was a time of ups and down and a continued good time! Life was clearer for me at Molly Malones as I watched the young crowd swirl around me...and I felt old and out of place. I saw a group of girls watching as my friends danced around...judging them....and when I got the chance I told them that one day they might wake up and be married with four little kids and the nights out would be few and they would have to make the most of them.Their eyes softened and they smiled at us after that...we weren't cougars just hot momas out, on a rare occasion, celebrating a friend who needs a little celebration.... and it felt wonderful!




Happy Birthday Felisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment